Rewriting My Legacy

It's been 6 years since the last time I wrote my last post.
Wuh~ 
I feel so proud of the young me and I just thought hmm...I was pretty good at giving my point on this blog. Pretty sharp!
Well, now I'm a 30 years old female. I feel slightly old. LOL..
Anyway I kind of regret it that I wasn't able to write some posts 6 years ago. I simply forgot that I have a blog and I forgot which e-mail and password that I used to use. Anyway, I'll do my best from now on to write better and share moments here.

Let's start with some information update.

I am 30 years old now..I have mentioned about it earlier. How it feels like being 30 years old. Alot of things have changed. My body (I used to be pretty, cute, and positive haha just kidding) now I kind of feel like I'm mature, more serious about things, and I gain so much weight. Well..it's still concider average/normal weight based on BMI but my stamina is so much lower these days.

And the second update is that I am married now! Wohoo~
Well, I am married to the man I love. And we've been married for over a year now. I hope that we can managed everything so we can still be together until our old age. I might will make a post about how we met.

Update info number three, I am going to Bali again soon. So, this will be my third time to Bali. The first time I went there with my mother, the second one when I had my honeymoon with my husband. And the third time will be with my husband's family.

At this moment we have Covid 19 Pandemic all over the world. It's over a year now in Indonesia. It started to happen in Indonesia since March 2020. Now we are living with a mask, everytime we want to go outside we must put it on. It's for our own safety and others. I also have to be a stay at home wife (housewife) because of this pandemic it's really hard to get a new job as a teacher. Most importantly I don't think I want to have a baby during this spandemic. It's really hard to see little children can't go outside safely and breath freely because they must wear a mask after they turned 2 years old. It affected their social interaction with other kids and emotional needs. I don't think I want to see my children suffer like that. So, it's best to wait for now.

       Yup, that's it for now, my life update. 

Hope you all enjoy reading my blog.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Handmade Crafts