Happy Mother's Day :D

Happy Mother's Day for all Mothers in the world..!!  :)

On this special day i think back again what my Mom has done to me for this whole time. And i can not say anything..but "I love you Mom with all of my heart, thank you for your love, thank you for everything."  :D
I have no idea what can i do without you Mom..  :(
my Mom is a wonderful woman, she is a very caring & loving person, she is so positive, very patience and she likes to pray. I know i always can count on her. I know things are going to be okay as long as she is around.
I'm not really a nice girl..sometimes i can be so stubborn and hurt her feelings. But she always forgive me. No matter what i've done she always beside me. I know i'm not my mom, i can't be her and i'm not going to be like her but i will always remember her kindness and i wanna be a better person because of her.

Mom & I




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy