Another beautiful Links :)

I recently found a website that contains content about how to build a relationships with others as you pursue marriage on the basis of the Bible. I hope this will bless you!

www.boundless.org

This is the other one, this blog is very inspiring me alot about why it is so important to learn how to be a godly woman(mature mentally,emotionally&spiritually)& live for honoring God so one day when I'm gonna marry a godly man(we need to marry someone in the same foundation & the same vision which is to be like Christ). We need to realize that life is not about me/us but God. And to become like Jesus we will be in process. But it's worth it because what we're going to see is such an amazing grace through our marriage life. Yes be a blessing for others is important, often we forgot about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy