Valntine's Day, 14 February 2013

Today I went to the bookstore named Gramedia. It's one of the biggest bookstore in Jakarta..okay in Indonesia. It's quiet far from my parents house, it took about an hour(if you're lucky enough)  ;P It was because wherever you go in Jakarta you will stuck with the crowded. Young people here used to say "tua di jalan" it means "getting old on the road" hehehe..  xD

Well, I had something that I want to buy there..it was Postcard!! ^.^v (I was looking for a unique postcards but just couldn't find it at the shop near my parents house.)

I became a member of  www.postcrossing.com  about 3 months but I haven't sent any postcard so this time I managed to force myself to leave the house. Unlike previous holidays, this time I really had no desire to leave the house but I made it anyway.

The first step we must send 5 postcards to the five people who had been randomly selected from the website  by clicking "send postcard" option under our profile image five times. Then their addresses will be sent to our e-mail.

Here are some pictures of the postcards, I bough ten postcards(I couldn't handle myself..there was so many beautiful postcards with pictures of cultural diversity in Indonesia. I'm so lucky!hehe..  :D I'm gonna send these postcards to five addresses tomorrow.
Picture of
Sigale-gale dance performed as tourist attraction in Samosir Island, Lake Toba, North Sumatra
 Picture of
Traditional Barong Dance in Bali
 Picture of
Dani tribe's youngsters wearing 'Sali' traditional outfits with beads of seashells
 Picture of
Traditional Floating market in South Kalimantan

*I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I am really need a new camera.  -__-"

Beside that in front of the bookstore there was a seller of chocolate valentine. So I bought a packet for my family.  :D
Hugs N Kisses


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

Love,
Anita  ^.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy