For Heaven is Real

I was watching TV and there was a news about a presenter who died in such a young age. He died and left 3 amazing kids and a wife. All his friends said beautiful things about him. And yes he was a believer. One of his friend who was there before his dead told to media, before he died he said "Lord Jesus..please safe me".

That made me thinking..noone knows when will you die except God. Yes I don't know when will I die or how. But one thing I know..I wanna be where Jesus is. I do believe heaven is real, I do believe God exists, and for all my life I saw His faithfulness to me, His love to me and so many beautiful wonderful grace He did for me.

If  today I can write it on my blog, this is just another grace from Him. I can breath.. I eat delicious food today. God has done a lot for me. What have I done for Him? the truth not so much..

I'm wondering how many people will come to my funeral? Will they say good things about me? Will they miss me? I can see..today is another chance. I can do better.

I've listened to this song.. Heaven Waits For Me-Jenny Simmons

The lyric is so beautiful

My feet are deep down in the sand
The waves are pouring life into my soul
It's clear to me from where I stand
There's nothing else I want in this old world
[ Lyrics from: http://www.cloverlyrics.com/e106091-jenny_simmons~heaven_waits_for_me_lyrics.html ]
I'm not afraid of letting go
If today's my last day, you should know

That I've loved so many people
And I've traveled this great world
Yeah I've spent time with Jesus
And I've held my little girl
I'm not holding back for next year
I'm living for today
When I take my final breath
I know I'm ready
Heaven waits for me

How about you? Do you feel satisfied with the way you're living your life now? and have you spent enough time with Jesus? I hope you did. And if not..God gives you a chance today! so use it!  God bless you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy