Grown Up

Everytime I read that words..Grown Up. It makes my skin crawl..well, I know grown up is a good thing. I like the idea of grown up..it means being mature and take 100% responsibility. I can imagine doing whatever I likes..I might will make mistakes but noone to blame but myself. I've always been playing on the safe side..after graduated..I really want to do 100 random things that I've never done.

I can see how much my parents wanting me to get 'real job' after  graduated and then marry with someone, having kids ..ah you know what else.

But wait..this is my life..(Ok, this is His life) and I have been thinking about this..what I'm gonna do after graduation. I have a lot on my mind.

-Traveling Indonesia
-Voluntering somewhere in the small village
-Being a teacher, teach local kids
-Making crafting and help local women to make handycraft
-Learning to dance
-Making lyric and make someone to sing it
-Learning new languages, cultures, customs
-Adopting a dog and turtle..
-Living in the forest/jungle
That's all just what's on my mind now but I don't know yet what's on God's mind. I hope soon He will reveal it to me. And whatever He thinks ok for me, I'll do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy