Have you spent a little time with Jesus today?

Today I was so busy typing from morning to the evening at home. Then when I was in the public transportation to the campus for taking night classes. Suddenly my friend texting and told me there's no class for today. I was like..what?? It felt like all that I have done in vain..and so I decided to go back home. When I got home, I was laying on the floor thinking about what happened today. I realized I was too busy and some bible verses just came into my head. And so I prayed.

God is never too busy for us. And why did we acting like "oh..sorry God I have no time for you. I have so many things to do. Can we talk later God, please?" We pushed ourselves so hard, but what we've got? All just vain in the end.

I like quality time with Jesus. Do you ever had a bf/gf? or maybe you're having a bf/gf now. You know that feeling..you want to talk to them and giving your love, spending time together. That's what Jesus feels too. He loves listening to you, talking to you, spending time with you.

These are some bible verses for all of you who might been busy and I'm sure you need to take a rest. I know how it feels doing alot of works..so tired, sometimes I wanna cry..like ahh...I need a break! but Hey..there's Jesus who's waiting for you to talk to Him, you can share whatever on your mind, what you're feelings. Just give Him some time, just a little of your precious time friends. And I'm sure you will love it.

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Rewriting My Legacy