Different But We Complete Each Other

A few weeks ago I learned how to play guitar. Thankfully Christa my very good friend patiently taught me how. I like to try everything new. I don't have difficulty memorizing chords, but it's difficult for me to play barre chords. I need a good technique to playing it well. But since it's holiday I stop practising because I don't have guitar, and she is busy.
It is fun to learn new things, yesterday I asked my brother to teach me Pencak Silat/Silat(Self Defense Techniques) too. I like it.

My friend and my brother are good teachers. I think everyone has their own talents at something. Whole these things remind me some Bible verses. We are definitely different but we can share whatever we have, our talents, time, energy, smile, love. Let's do whatever we can cheerfully and embrace our differences. Never stop improving ourselves.  :-D

We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully. (NIV, Romans 12:5-8)

"'Take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (NIV, Matthew 25:14-30)

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.  (1 Corinthias 12 NIV).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Handmade Crafts